We know that you care how information about you is used and shared and this page explains how we use any information we collect about you when you use www.franckenergy.com.
- Information about us
- What information we collect
- How we use and share your information
- Your rights
- IP addresses and cookies
- Storing your information
- Other websites
- Policy changes
- Contacting us
- The Website is operated by Franck Energy Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”), a limited company, registered in England and Wales under company number 8792949. Our registered office is at c/o Buzzacott, 130 Wood Street, London, EC2V 6DL.
- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”) we are the data controller.
2 What information we collect
When you visit our Website we may collect the following types of information:
- Responses to research surveys you voluntarily complete from time to time; and
- Information collected when browsing our Website to help us deliver services to you and understand how we can improve our website or such services.
- We shall also keep a record of any correspondence between you and us (for example, any reported problem on the Website).
- We are committed to protecting your privacy, and will only use your information in accordance with the Act.
- You agree that any information you provide to us will be true, complete and accurate in all respects and you agree to notify us immediately of any changes to it.
3 How we use and share your information
We use information held about you to:
- Ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner and, where appropriate, to personalise your repeat visits; and
- Notify you about changes to our service.
- If you agree, we may also use the information we hold about you to send you details of other products or services which we think may be of interest to you, by post or email.
- If you agree, we (and our Third Party Partners) may contact you by electronic means (including but not limited to email).
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way or to be contacted for marketing purposes, then please let us know at the time we collect the data or contact us at any time by emailing us at the address in section 9 or writing to us at the address in section 1.
4 Your rights
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you under the Act. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at the address in section 9 or write to us at the address in section 1. We may make a small charge to meet our costs of providing this information.
- You may, at any time, ask us to correct or remove any information you think is inaccurate
5 IP addresses and cookies
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our Third Party Partners. This is anonymous statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- We may also collect information using session cookies. Cookies are text files stored on the hard drive of your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. They help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service by remembering you when you travel between different pages of the Website.
- For more information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org (both sites open in an external window).
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
- We store all of your information on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or user name which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password or user name confidential. You are not permitted to share a password or user name with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7 Other websites
- The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other third party websites.
8 Policy changes
9 Contacting us
If you have any questions or complaints about the ways in which we process your information, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org