Air Source Heat Pumps
Heat pumps are relatively new to the UK but they have been used in Scandinavia for many years. Simply put, a heat pump is a device that uses a small amount of energy to move heat from one location to another.
Installing a heat pump is a very effective way of reducing your heating costs, for every 1kW that you spend on electricity, the pump will generate between 3 to 5kW of heat (essentially it is 300-500% efficient). This is impressive given that most modern high-efficiency boilers have an efficiency of around 95%, that is for every 1kW of input your return is .95kW.
How we work
With Franck Energy, you will be assigned your own renewable energy consultant, who will help you through any necessary upgrades to your homes energy efficiency and to make sure you qualify for the RHI subsidy for your heat pump.
- Give us a call! Contact your dedicated expert to find out if your home is suitable and get answers to all your questions.
- We send a surveyor We perform all the necessary evaluations in one go, saving you time and money.
- The Guide Your dedicated consultant will put together a step-by-step installation guide that includes quotations for all the relevant installs (insulation, radiators, heat pump). He will then contact you to go through the guide and help you make the right decisions
The installation of your heat pumps will be done through the Oakland Group, a best in class installer with 30 years of experience in the HVAC sector.
- Design The Oakland design service includes the selection and arrangement of the Air Source Heat Pump, electrical and controls systems to meet a specific need. Design primarily forms part of our project installation business line where plant selection and configuration acts as a precursor to site based works. Design is conducted in line with the requirements of ISO9001, the quality management system.
- Installation Oakland carries out installation works on projects that are either designed in-house or by consultants, customers and other third parties. Installation projects include HVAC, electrical and controls based systems. Working within the standard industry accredited requirements including Safecontractor as well as ISO9001 and ISO14001, our comprehensive and considerate on-site activities ensure highly competent and safe project delivery
- Service and Maintenance The ongoing maintenance of mechanical, electrical and control assets as well as the building fabric within a building is essential to ensure plant availability, reliability and efficiency in use. We offer customised planned preventive maintenance service programmes that are designed specifically for our customers' mechanical and electrical engineering installations. We take into consideration the condition of the equipment, how it is used, the environment it is sited in and how it was maintained previously to arrive at the most cost effective ongoing PPM plan
Try our FREE online calculator, to see how much you can save